- Just Milk Pancakes:
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 T. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1 Cup Milk
- ----Buttermilk Pancakes Adaptation:
- Substitute Buttermilk for regular milk.
- Add 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Reduce Baking Powder to 2 tsp.
- Add a little bit of water (4-8 Tablespoons) to liquify batter. Keep adding water until mix is at a normal pancake viscosity.
- Double this recipe for more than 2-3 people.
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients separately.
- Mix wet ingredients separately.
- Then mix them together. Don't mix for too long or gluten in the flour makes them rubbery.
- Cook on Hot Griddle (375 - 400 Degrees)