Potato Pancakes Bleenies Or Blinis
- 2 potatoes, peeled
- 2 heaping tbs flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
How to make it
- Grate potatoes on medium grate.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper & eggs and add to potatoes. Beat all together.
- Lightly cover bottom of frying pan with olive oil and heat.
- Drop the potato mixture by teaspoonfuls into hot oil. Spread out each spoonful of potato quickly with a spoon, forming thin, ragged shapes. Fry until crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot. Serves two to four.