Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 recipe Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookies(posted here) or cookies of your choice,homemade or storebought
- 1 half-gallon container vanilla ice cream(or the flavor of your choice)softened
- Sprinkles,chocolate chips,nuts,crushed candy,etc.
How to make it
- Bake cookies according to recipe(if using). Cool completely.
- Place one cookie flat side up on a flat surface.
- Place one rounded scoop of ice cream onto cookie.
- Top with another cookie flat side down.
- Roll sides in sprinkles,chocolate chips,nuts,crushed candy,or whatever topping you like.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Freeze sandwiches for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Store in freezer in airtight container or wrap individually in plastic wrap and store in freezer bags.