Fresh Spinach Salad
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 medium red onion very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make it
- In heavy skillet fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain and break into bits.
- Toss spinach, red onion slices and bacon together.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Pour over salad mixture just before serving.