Garlic Microwave Potatoes
- 4 medium sized potatoes, scrubbed, NOT peeled and cubed
- garlic salt
How to make it
- Scrub the potatoes and leave skins on.
- Slice in half the long way, then again, and then cut crosswise to get bite-sized chunks.
- Place in casserole dish, dot with as much butter as you like. I use about one tablespoon per potato.
- Cover and cook on high in mocrowave for 10 minutes, or about half the time it would take your microwave to cook four baked potatoes.
- Remove from microwave, add garlic salt and pepper to suit your taste. Be generous!
- Cover again, put back in the microwave for the last half of the cook time.