Cinnamon Squash Rings
- 2 Tbl. packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbl. Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 C soft Bread Crumbs (about 2 1/2 slices bread)
- 1/4 C Cornmeal
- 2 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1 large Acorn Squash (1 1/2 pounds), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices and seeded
- 1/3 C Margarine or Butter. melted
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, milk and egg.
- Mix bread crumbs, cornmeal and cinnamon.
- Dip squash slices into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture; repeat.
- Place in ungreased rectangular pan, 13X9X2-inches.
- Drizzle with margarine or butter.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until squash is tender.