Gluten Free Beer Battered Onion Rings
- 2/3 C. Sorghum flour
- 2/3 C. Quinoa flour
- 2/3 C. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1-2 C. Redbridge Beer to texture
- 4 Medium Sweet Onions, sliced into rings
How to make it
- Preheat deep fryer to 350 F.
- Combine flours and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir well.
- Add beer. Batter should be thick but still drip off the end of a spoon.
- Dip onion into batter.
- After liberally coated drop into deep fryer.
- Cook until golden, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Makes a great coating for firm fish fillets, chicken, mushrooms and all of your other favorite deep fried veggies.