Hearty Lasagna Soup
- Time 35-40 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 3 family sized (large) boxes of Swanson's beef broth
- 1 lb. Mafalda noodles (mimi lasagna noodles)
- 2 large cans of drained diced tomatoes
- 1 T.garlic powder
- 4 C. water
- 1 T. each: italian seasoning & oregano
- parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Brown ground beef with garlic powder.Drain of 1/2 of the grease.
- Add broth,tomatoes,seasoning and water and simmer for approx 10 minutes,so the flavors blend.Add pasta noodles and cook for additional 15 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.