Italian Wedding Soup
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach leaves cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
How to make it
- Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and form into tiny meat balls.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes at 350.
- Meanwhile bring broth to a boil and add spinach then cover and boil 5 minutes longer.
- Add meatballs to hot broth then bring to a simmer.
- Stir in cheese and serve immediately.