- 2 Baking Potatoes ... or more.
- one Bay Leaf for each Potato
- Salt & Pepper
How to make it
- Wash the Potatoes. Don't peel them.
- Cut each Potato in half.
- Butter both cut sides and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- I've also used other seasonings but the flavors compete with the Bay Leaf.
- Place one Bay leaf on one Potato half and place the other half on top.
- Tie the Potato halves together with string.
- Microwave on High for 7 minutes, depending on the strength of your Microwave.
- To be honest with you, I cheat and just balance the other half of the potato on top, instead of using string.
- Courtesy of The Frugal Gourmet