Coconut Pineapple Dump Cake
- Butter, for buttering the pan
- 1 (No.2) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 box White or Yellow cake mix
- 1/4 lb butter, melted
- Whipped cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
- Evenly spread the pineapple in the pan.
- Sprinkle coconut over the pineapple.
- Spread cake mix evenly over coconut, then pour melted butter over cake mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with whipped cream.