Baked Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 16
- 2 sleeves buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, broken up
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cracker crumbs, crabmeat, lemon juice and enough butter to hold stuffing together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff shrimp.
- Arrange each shrimp on square of foil large enough to cradle shrimp. Arrange on large cookie sheet. Drizzle a little butter over shrimp. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until done. Serve immediately.