- (2) - 12 oz. Beers. ( use a light beer or corona )
- 8 oz. Tequila ( what ever you have on hand ! )
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1 can Frozen Limeade Concentrate
- 8 wedges Lime
- 1/2 Cup Salt
- a Pitcher half full of ice cubes
How to make it
- Fill pitcher half way up with ice.
- Slowly pour beer over the ice. It will foam up so a slow pour is essential.
- Add tequila, Orange juice and frozen lime aid.
- Stir well to blend all ingredients.
- Pour salt out on to a small plate.
- Take a lime wedge and rub it around the rim of the glasses.
- Dip glasses upside down into the salt plate to coat the rim.
- Stand glasses upright and fill with Beer-garita concoction from the pitcher.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime!
- Drink it down and kick back and watch the grass grow!