Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 3 Oz. Pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 ¼ Cups Water
- ½ Cup Butter, melted
- 3 Eggs
- Chocolate Frosting, optional
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in cake mix, water, butter and eggs.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost with Chocolate Frosting or maybe Cream Cheese Icing.