- 1 stick melted butter
- 16 oz. vanilla wafers or pretzels
- 1 stick butter (not melted)
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint whipped cream
- 1 qt. sliced fresh strawberries
How to make it
- Crush wafers or pretzels. Add melted butter. Mix.
- Leave 1 C. crust aside. Press rest of crust into 9x13 pan. Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Blend second stick of butter and sugar then add eggs. Beat until light and fluffy. Pour on top of crust.
- Put sliced strawberries on top of filling. Spread whipped cream over strawberries. Put rest of crust on top.
- Chill overnight.