Delicious Angel Food Dessert
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 15
- 2 cans(20 oz. each) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 4 medium firm bananas
- 1 loaf(101/2oz) angel food cake,cut in 1" cubes
- 3c cold fat-free milk
- 2 pkgs.(1 oz. each) sugar -free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton(8 oz) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping,thawed
- 1/3c chopped pecans,toasted.
How to make it
- Place the pineapple in a bowl;gently fold in bananas. Place cake cubes in a 13x9x2" dish. Spoon fruit over cake.
- Whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 mins. Let stand for 2 mins or until soft set. Spread over fruit.
- Carefully spread whipped topping over pudding. Sprinkle with pecans. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Nutrition: 1 serving equals 210 calories,4 grams fat(2grams saturated),1 mg colesterol,291 mg. sodium,40 g carbohydrates,2g. fiber,4g protein