Cheesy Chicken Brocolli Bake
- 1 16 oz. container of Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 8 oz. bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small bag of rice
- 1/2 cup of Milk
How to make it
- Combine sour cream, cream of chicken, broccoli, milk and cheese in a sauce pan.
- Heat on low until you get a thick creamy sauce.
- Cut the chicken into small strips and brown in a frying pan.
- Add the browned chicken to the creamy sauce and stir.
- Place the mixture in a casserole dish that is sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook rice
- Serve casserole over a bed of rice.