Land Of Nod Cinnamon Roll
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 20
- 20 frozen dough rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
How to make it
- Before you put the cat out and turn off the lights, grease a 10" bundt pan or other baking pan just large enough to hold the 20 rolls and add the frozen rolls to the pan.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar, pudding powder, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour melted butter over all.
- Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave out at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and then turn out on a serving plate.