Swiss Ham And Egg Sandwich
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- 4 T. sour cream
- 3 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. no salt garlic pepper
- 8 sandwich slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thick slices ham, or 8 slices deli ham
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 8 slices dill pickle
- 4 slices onion
- 2 T. butter, softened
How to make it
- In small bowl mix sour cream, mustard, horseradish and garlic pepper.
- Spread bread with mustard spread, then top 4 slices with 1 slice cheese, hard-cooked egg slices, 2 slices pickle, 1 slice onion separated, ham, remaining cheese slice and remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches.
- Heat skillet over med heat or panini grill.
- Place the sandwiches in grill. Grill the sandwiches 3-5 min, if using skillet flip, then cook 3-5 min more or until the cheese melts.