Oniony Meatballs Mushrooms And Pasta In Brown Gravy
- 1 1/2 lb.extra wide egg noodles
- 1 large bag frozen pre-made"Homestyle" meatballs (not the Italian flavored ones) **Approx 76 to a bag**
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dry packet of Onion/Mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 C.water
- fresh sliced mushrooms (about 6 large)
- black pepper to taste
How to make it
- Pre-thaw meatballs in microwave or let sit @ room temp.
- Boil egg noodles and set aside.
- In a large skillet,add thawed meatballs,water and canned soup/dry packet.
- Mix all together and cook over medium heat approx 10-12 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and pasta and heat additional 5-8 minutes.
- Serve with veggies and hot dinner rolls.