Chicken Fried Chicken
- 30 saltine crackers
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. dry potato flakes
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
How to make it
- Place crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, seal bag and crush crackers until they are fine crumbs.
- Add flour, potato flakes, seasoned salt, and pepper to bag and mix well.
- Beat egg in a shallow dish or bowl; heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- One by one, dredge chicken pieces in beaten egg , then place in bag with crumb mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook coated chicken in skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear.