QUICK EASY AND CREAMY POTATO SOUP
- 1 1/2 C. water
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 C. sliced celery
- 1/4 C. water
- 1 C. milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 C. chopped onions
How to make it
- Heat 1 1/2 cups water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan.
- Add potatoes and celery.
- Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain liquid into blender.
- Remove 3 cups cooked potatoes from saucepan; place in blender with liquid. Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and blend about 1 minute until smooth.
- Stir pureed potatoes back into saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot.