Fresh Fruit Kabobs With Key Lime-coconut Dip
- 3 (6oz.) low fat or fat free, key lime pie yogurt
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- granola, for garnish
- 72 oz. fresh fruit kabobs, (directions below)
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and cream cheese.
- Stir in coconut, mix well.
- Place in a serving bowl and garnish with granola.
- Serve with Kabobs.
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs Directions...
- Peel and cut your choice of fruit, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, cantaloup, honey dew .
- Alternately thread the cut fruit onto 12' wooden skewers.