Chocolate Wacky Cake
- Time 35 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 Tablespoons cocoa ( can add more if you like a darker chocolate).
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 10 Tablespoons oil
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups cold water
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients and all dry ingredients in separate bowls. Mix well.
- Add dry to wet and stir till just mixed.
- Pour into 1- 9x13 pan or 2-8 or 9 inch rounds that have been sprayed with pam or greased and floured.
- Bake for 35 minutes and cool completely.
- Frost with whatever you like.
- *** For vanilla cake omit cocoa.
- *** For spice cake omit cocoa and change 1 cup of sugar to brown sugar and add 2 teaspoons cinnamon and or other spices.