Southwest Chicken Pasta Salad
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1 C. frozen corn
- 3 C. roasted garlic salsa
- ¼ C. extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ C. cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 C. red and green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ C. green onion, chopped
- 2 C. cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
How to make it
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Add corn to pasta just before draining. Drain, rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, stir together salsa, olive oil, lime juice and salt. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.