- 2 massell veg. stock cubes
- 4-6 potatoes
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 carrots
- small bag of frozen green beans
- any other leftover veg. you feel like adding
- approx 2 tbs vegan gravy mix
- 2L water
How to make it
- Bring 2L of water to boil
- add 2 stock cubes
- peel and quarter your potatoes, cut your carrots, dice your onion
- put carrots, onion and potatoes in boiling water, cook until potatoes are soft.
- add beans and any other veg. you like
- thicken with gravy mix until it reaches the consistency you like.
- Serve hot with fresh bread.