M And M Cookie Bars
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 15
- 1/2 C. (1stick) butter
- 1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 C, flaked coconut
- 1 C. chopped nuts
- 2 C. pastel colored M & M's
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 13x9 baking pan with foil. add butter to pan place pan in warm oven until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter, pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients. press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 min or until lightly brown. cool. use foil to lift out of pan. cut into bars or with egg shape cookie cutter.
- Store covered at room temp.