Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Time 24 minutes
- Serves 24
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) white cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup water
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Beat cake mix and dry pudding mix, water, egg whites and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. (Batter will be thick)
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter evenly into 24 paper lined (2-1/2") muffin cups.
- Bake 24 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes on wire racks, remove and cool completely.
- Meanwhile beat sugar, cream cheese, butter and juice with a electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Frost cooled muffins.