Spring Pea Salad
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 8
- 1 10 oz. package frozen peas, thawed-drained
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 hard boiled egg , chopped
- 6 slices Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
How to make it
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine the Sour Cream and Mayo,mix well, add to the salad.
- Refrigerate for two hours, covered.
- Before serving, stir in peanuts.( a must)
- Garnish with tomatoes, lettuce or whatever you have in your fridge.