Gorgonzola Burger Mushrooms And More
- Gorgonzola (crumbled)
- Granulated Onion
- Granulated Garlic
- Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Brussel Sprouts
- Good Seasons Vegetable Supreme
How to make it
- Sauté mushrooms in butter with granulated garlic (a lot for me) and salt. Once cooked, cover to keep warm.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and boil until tender. Drain and cover to keep warm.
- Divide hamburger and spread out each amount
- Apply granulated garlic and onion liberally (see pics)
- Apply Lawry’s to taste
- Apply pepper to taste
- Sprinkle on gorgonzola cheese
- Mush the meat, seasoning and cheese together. Don’t overwork the meat or it becomes tough.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side over open flame (that is how I grill).
- Place burger on plate, cover with mushrooms, and brussel sprouts on the side and sprinkle with Vegetable Supreme. A great tasting dinner.