Chocolate Dipped Oreos
- 1 12oz bag Ghiridelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 12oz bag Reece's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 or 2 packages of Oreos. (no substitutions)
- 1 12oz bag of white chocolate chips (for piping, optional)
How to make it
- In a microwavable bowl melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips, about 1 minute.
- Stir until creamy.
- Take Oreo and dip in chocolate mixture. You can also do a "half dip"
- Take excess chocolate and set on wax paper till firm. If you do the "half dip" stand on "dipped" end.
- If you choose to do piping, melt the white chocolate chips and add to
- piping bag or freezer bag with small hole in the end for easy decorating.
- These are great little gifts in bags of two with some festive ribbon.
- If they make it that far from you counter!!