Cubed Steak Casserole
- 1 lb. cubed steak
- 5 or 6 medium red potatos, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix
- flour for coating
- oil and butter for pan
- butter pats or dots, whatever one calls them, for top
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it
- Preheat oven on 400 F.
- Put small amount vegetable oil and butter in bottom of a 9x13-inch pan or baking dish.
- Flour small pieces of cubed steak and place in pan.
- Sprinkle half pack of taco seasoning over steak pieces.
- Add sliced red potatoes.
- Add onion slices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bell pepper slices .Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over
- peppers and dot with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.