Butterfinger Candy Bars
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Melted Milk Chocolate
How to make it
- Cook syrup, sugar, and water to 310 F. Remove from heat.
- Stir in warmed peanut butter (warm slightly in microwave)
- until well blended. Pour into a greased (buttered) 8" X 8" pan.
- Score mixture into desired size bars.
- When COMPLETELY cool, dip in melted milk chocolate
- (use a double boiler to SLOWLY melt) and set on wax paper
- until chocolate has hardened.