Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 12
- 32 ounce package frozen broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup drained water chestnuts
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled buttery crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
How to make it
- Layer in 13x9 casserole:
- Cooked chopped broccoli goes on bottom.
- Chopped cooked chicken goes over the broccoli.
- Next mix together mayonnaise, sour cream and onions and spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle the water chestnuts over everything next,
- Mix together crumbled crackers and melted butter and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.