Chicken Enchiladas Weight Watchers
- 10 Ounces Cooked chicken -- shredded
- 2 cups Scallions -- finely chopped
- 2 1/2 Cups Enchilada sauce -- see recipe
- 6 Inch prepared corn -- tortillas
- 1 1/2 Ounces Part-skim mozzarella cheese -- grated
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400º F, unless you have a microwave. In a bowl, combine the chicken, half
- the scallions, and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Soften the corn tortillas, two at a time, by
- steaming them for 10 seconds, or cook in a microwave for 10 second on high. Spoon 1 cup
- of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x11-inch pan. Fill each tortilla with about 1/4 cup
- of the chicken mixture. Roll each tortilla and place seam side down on the sauce in the pan.
- Top with the remaining cup of enchilada sauce, sprinkle with the cheese and the remaining
- scallions. Bake for 10 minutes or microwave on high for 5 minutes.