No-cook Thai Beef Salad
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoon(s) less-sodium fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 bag(s) romaine salad mix (10-ounce)
- 1 seedless cucumber cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced crosswise
- 8 ounce(s) deli-sliced rare roast beef cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 cup(s) fresh cilantro (or mint leaves) (packed)
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
How to make it
- From limes, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice.
- In small bowl, prepare dressing: Combine lime peel and juice, fish sauce, and sugar; stir until sugar completely dissolves.
- In large bowl, combine romaine salad mix, sliced cucumber, roast beef, cilantro or mint, and onion. Add dressing to bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide salad among 4 dinner plates. Serve.