Spicey Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- Time 12 minutes
- Serves 10
- 2 packages Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 1 lb package Hot Pork Sausage
- 1 can Original Rotel Tomatoes w/ green Chiles
- 3 Green Onions Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Frito's Scoops
How to make it
- Place Cream Cheese in a small crock pot and turn on low.
- Cook Sausage until browned in a heavy skillet, over med high. When sufficiantly browned, drain Sausage and add Green Onion and Garlic and cook 2 minutes more.
- Add the Rotel Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles. Stir until mixture is hot and bubbling..
- Add Hot Sausage mixture to the crock pot with Cream Cheese.
- Mix well.
- Keep on low setting and serve with Frito's Scoops