CRISPY OVEN-FRIED CHICKEN BREASTS
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 C. cornflakes, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C. cooking oil
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cornflake crumbs with garlic salt and paprika.
- Dip the breast pieces in the egg and then roll them in the seasoned cornflake crumbs.
- Line a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil and place the chicken breasts on foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- When very hot, drizzle the oil over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until juices run clear.