Osso Buco - Braised Veal Shank Slice - Alla Milanese
- 4 pieces of shank of veal 4 cm high cutted in the low part, where the bone is little and stuffed of bone marrow only
- white flour
- 50 gr of butter
- minced onion
- a ladle of consommè
- 1 little minced tomato
- grated lemon skin
- a perfum of garlicon
- 1 anchovie without fishbone
- minced parsley
How to make it
- In a large pot brown onion and butter.
- Put floured ossobuchi, browning them on both sides and turning without pricking.
- Pour consommé, tomato, salt and cover.
- Cooking time at low fire: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Five minutes before serving, make the “gremolada” obtained by mixing grated lemon skin, minced parsley, garlicon and anchovie.