Cottage Cheese Pie
- 9" unbacked Pie Crust
- 1 (16oz) Carton Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 or 3 Egg Yolks
- 3 Heaping Tablespoon Flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1teaspoon Vanilla Extract,Pure
- 2 or 3 Egg Whites
How to make it
- Blend the cottage cheese and sugar into a type of paste.
- Add Egg yolks and blend well.
- Mix in Flour and salt
- Add Milk and vanilla,blend well.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into cheese mixture
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake slowly,at 250 to 300 degree Oven
- 1 Hour or until set.