Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple and all of the juice
- 1 small box instant coconut cream pudding mix
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract (this can be omitted if you don't have it - no substitute needed)
How to make it
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor; blend on High for 30 seconds, or process until smooth.
- Pour dip into a bowl, cover well and chill overnight.
- Serve with a platter of fruit chunks and some assorted cheese cubes.