Salmon Pasta With A Tomato Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed, chopped (can cook from frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste (sometimes i use peppercorns)
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (or tomato sauce)
- whichever pasta you like, cooked (i usually use spaghetti)
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook until slightly soft.
- Add the pieces of chopped salmon. Cook about 5 minutes, turning pieces often. Season with the salt and pepper. (At this point you should also start boiling your pasta).
- Stir in the cream. Add the tomato paste, and blend together.
- Simmer until salmon in fully cooked. Season again with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!