Quick And Delicious Mexican Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 medium (3 cups) tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces (2 cups) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook ground beef in 10-skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned (5 to 8 minutes). Drain off fat.
- Stir in rice, soup, chiles and taco seasoning mix. Spoon into ungreased 12x8-inch baking pan.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese and corn chips. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.