Homemade Pizza Dough Bread Sticks
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 16
- # I use a basic pizza dough recipe making thin crust pizza or buy store bought.
- # 1 tablespoon pecorino romano cheese
- # 2 tablespoons olive oil
- # 2 tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- # 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree f.
- Either let the dough rise in the refrigerator overnight or let it normally rise two hours in a warm moist area.
- Once you warm up the dough begin to cut 2 ¼ ounce pieces and roll them so they can be the length of a sheet pan (as pictured).
- Each bread stick uses two pieces of 2 ¼ ounce dough.
- When you lay out each rolled piece next to each other, begin to twist them together to form one bread stick.
- Use the olive oil to lightly coat the dough, just enough to allow the salt to stick.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and pecorino romano cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes