Barbecued Chicken Tortilla Pizzas
- 2 Old flour tortillas (8 inch) from 11.5-oz package
- 1 1/2 cups (from 32-oz tub) refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded chicken
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Old El Paso® salsa (any variety)
How to make it
- oven to 350°F. Top each tortilla with 3/4 cup of the chicken, 1/3 cup of the bell pepper and 1 cup of the cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges. Serve with salsa.