Ranch Pork Roast
- Time 250 minutes
- Serves 6
- 21/2 lb boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 lb red-skinned potatoes, halved
- 1 10.7oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened and cut up
- 1 4oz ranch dry salad dressing mix
- nonstick cooking spray
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. In hot skillet brown meat on all sides. Remove from heat.
- Place potatoes in a 4 quart slow cooker. Place meat on potaotes. In a bowl whisk together chicken soup, cream cheese and dressing mix. Spoon over meat and potatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for on a high heat setting for 41/2 hours.
- Also great with stuffing.