Grilled Chicken With Tomato Basil Pasta
- 1 14 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 qt heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup dried basil
- 1/3 cup oregano
- Crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup diced garlic
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (grilled and diced)
- Lowry’s seasoned salt
- Garlic powder
- 6 cups cooked bowtie pasta
How to make it
- Simmer tomatoes with 1 cup of water over low heat for 1 ½ hours.
- While simmering, add spices and white wine.
- Add heavy cream and set over low heat.
- Grill chicken with a sprinkling of Lowry’s seasoned salt and garlic powder.
- Roast garlic in butter for 1 to 2 minutes (do not brown).
- Add garlic to tomato sauce mixture.
- Remove from heat and add parmesan cheese.
- Put chicken over pasta and spoon sauce over the top.