Copy Cat Kentucky Fried Chicken Cole Slaw
- 8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
- 1/4 cup diced carrots (finely)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make it
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced.
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Prepare the dressing, mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over Slaw and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.