Crunchiest Pea Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vinegar (I use balsamic)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Maggi seasoning (optional, but easy to find in the spice section of the supermarket)
- 1 10-ounce box tiny frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup minced red onion (or 1 tablespoon grated red onion, if you don't want your kids to know it's in there)
How to make it
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and Maggi until well combined.
- Gently stir in everything else.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy! :)