Salad Of Pork Corn And Brussels Sprouts With Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 Tbs. Honey (Tip on measuring Honey: lightly spray measuring spoon or cup with vegetable oil spray before measuring honey. All of it will pour out easily!)
- 2 Tbs. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Dijon Mustard (I like using Whole-Grain)
- For The Salad:
- 2 Tbs. Water
- 20 medium Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 cups frozen Whole-Kernel Corn
- 1 cup halved Grape Tomatoes or Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced dried Apricots
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 12 oz. cooked lean Pork Roast, all visible fat removed, cut into matchstick-size strips
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
- Bring the water and 2 Tbs. of the dressing to a boil.
- Add the brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender.
- Add the sprouts and the remaining ingredients except the pork to the reserved dressing.
- Toss for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the corn is thawed.
- Add the pork; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 12 hours before serving.